Ethos School Contacts
Information regarding Ethos School
- I’m having trouble with my computer, who do I contact?
• Students should contact their local technical support for assistance with their computer.
- I would like to add a course, drop a course or have questions about my grade.
• Course requests will be addressed through your school’s Ethos site facilitator.
- Questions regarding Ethos online platforms, Ethos account questions or Grades/Report cards?
• Tasha Jenkins – email@example.com
Key Academic Contacts
- Derek Wilson – Ethos Instructional Lead Teacher
770-243-2000 (Ext. 528)
- Dr. Betty Morris – Ethos Director of Academics
- Josh Thomason – Ethos Executive Director
All other technical related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support requests will be responded to within 24 hours.
- 8 character minimum
- At least 1 uppercase character
- At least 1 lowercase character
- At least 1 number
- At least 1 special character
We strongly recommend use of your Ethos email address when conducting school business because important messages from the school are often only sent by email. Also, the IT department will use this address to keep users informed of application updates, warning, training and other technical information.
For Ethos SIS tutorial, click here.
For Ethos Blackboard/Moodle tutorial, click here.
For Ethos Facilitators Intelliboard tutorial, click here.
These tutorials will walk you through the Ethos systems as well as retrieving or resetting your password. This information can also be found in the students “Welcome to Ethos” course in Blackboard/Moodle.